Location Spotlight: The Crossroads Estate
By: Felici Events
Set against the backdrop of the historic Crossroads House, the Crossroads Estate in Santa Ynez features an elegantly large rustic pole barn to accommodate a variety of events and entertainments. The adjacent meadow unfolds as a beautiful oak-studded expanse of manicured green grass for additional event accommodations and options.
- The Pole Barn features a raised stage, overhead lighting, a built-in oak bar and dance area. It can easily accommodate a party of 125 to 350 seated guests. Wrought iron chandeliers add to the atmosphere of rustic elegance. The raised stage is lit and can accommodate a sizeable band or ceremony. A built-in sound system allows for public address, live or recorded music. Newly built walls along the north and west sides of the pole barn will allow for a more comfortable outdoor event without obstructing the view. The south wall remains open during the summer months, however clear plastic sidewalls are available during the colder season. The Meadow may be tented for larger events.
- The Two Oaks provide a perfect canopy during summer months for a ceremony. The majestic hundred-year-old oak tree makes an impressive alter.
- The Rose Garden Lawn is another wonderful choice for a ceremony, especially in the later fall days when your guests will enjoy taking full advantage of the warm autumn sun.
- The Three Oaks provide canopy for the cocktail hour while your guests enjoy a glass of wine or ale and the bride and groom pose for photographs.
- The Crossroads House is a historic 5,000 sq.ft. residence has four gorgeous bedrooms, five full baths and two half baths. The interior is a connoisseur’s dream, highlighted by plush Queen Anne embellishments, intricate woodwork and luxurious appointments. The house offers all of the modern amenities including Internet service. The 3,000 sq.ft. porch encircling the house provides dramatic views of the San Rafael Mountains and serves as the ideal setting for outdoor dining.
This is a Ceremony and Reception or Reception Only Venue with overnight accommodations available for additional rental.
For more information on pricing and availability contact:
NAME: Rachel Korrey
PHONE: 805-688-3940 x5113
Site fee: $15,000 to use the property and pole barn for the day without access to the house and $20,000 for the property and house rental Friday-Sunday
Areas: Pole Barn, Meadow, Private Estate (for up to 8 guests)
Restrooms: On site
- Certified Event Planner
- Event Insurance
Valet: Not required or needed
Shuttles: Suggested since / if alcohol is being served
Bridal Dressing Room: In house
Time Allotments: 10 AM- 10PM
Catering: Approved vendors only
Music: Time constraints and amplification: All music off by 10 PM.
Alcohol Policy: FFW or hard alcohol with approval
Décor: Barn structure, string lights, chandeliers, stage lighting, tree uplights
Restrictions: No glitter, confetti, nails, etc.
Event Insurance: Required $1,000,000
Cancellation Policy: All payments made are non refundable or transferable. Security deposit is refunded or applied to wine bill.
Location Address: 4871 Foxen Canyon Road, Los Olivos, CA 93441 (Appointment only)